|CHPP Operator / Maintainer|
|One Key Resources are currently seeking experienced and energetic CHPP Operators to join our client’s team on a Mine Site in the Moranbah area|
|One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are currently seeking experienced and energetic CHPP Operators to join our client’s team on a Mine Site in the Moranbah area. Applicants will be able to demonstrate their commitment to safety and a zero harm culture, preferably have an electrical trade qualification and be able to demonstrate fixed plant maintenance skills. The successful applicant will also be a self-starter, willing to learn both fixed plant, and mobile plant operating skills, and motivated to work as part of the CHPP team undertaking a variety of duties.
Reporting to the CHPP Supervisor, the CHPP Operating role will include a diverse range of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Monitor and control all CHPP and TLO operations including raw coal operations, CHPP operations, tailings disposal operations via a CITECT control system
• Perform operational and maintenance inspections
• Perform plant operational maintenance, including confined space, work at height, and hot work procedures.
• Record and report shift production, downtime, downtime allocation and defects
• Housekeeping in and around CHPP
The successful applicants should have at least five (5) years’ experience in a fixed plant role, have an Electrical Trade background and a positive attitude.
The qualifications/certifications required include:
These roles offer:
· Ongoing work - Immediate Start
· 5/4/4/5 “Lifestyle” Roster
· Competitive rates + Super paid on all Rostered hours
· Meals and Camp provided
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?