||FIFO & Accom Administrator
||We are seeking experienced Travel & Accommodation Officers to work on a Mining project in our client's Brisbane Office.
|One Key Resources supplies specialist operators, tradespersons and professionals to mining, gas, and construction projects across Australia.|
We are seeking experienced Travel & Accommodation Officers to work on a Mining project in our client's Brisbane Office.
Key duties will include the following:
- Booking, reconciling and following up on all mines accommodation requirements.
- Booking, reconciling and confirming all travel requirements.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and actual reporting of site travel and accommodation
- Booking, confirm and arrange meetings or other events at accommodation or other offsite facilities.
- Assist in the management the Senior Leadership Diaries, ensuring a balance is met.
- Liaise with village operators to prioritise high priority accommodation requests.
- Coach end users in the correct way to complete accommodation & flight request forms.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ability to prioritise work load
- SAP knowledge or other large ERP system (VAMS experience would be ideal).
- Able to self-manage workloads and provide feedback on said workloads
- Demonstrated experience in handling changing and demanding workloads
- High degree of flexibility and ability to change tasks
In return we offer:
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Immediate start
- 40hrs Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!