|One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Plant Metallurgist for an Gold Mine in the Goldfields region of WA|
|One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Plant Metallurgists for an Gold Mine in the Goldfields. Our client is a Leading Mining House and is looking for safety minded operators for an immediate start! Details of the role include:
Successful applicants will be able to provide and demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 3 Years mineral processing experience in the gold industry
• Current Australian Driver’s license (C Class, manual car)
• Problems solving & decision making and skills
• Good interpersonal skills & work management skills
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to complete a PEM including D&A Test
Working for One Key Resources not only means you will work with a leading supplier of labour to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industries, this role also offers the following benefits:
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?