|Machinist – Line Borers|
|We are seeking experienced Machinist – Line Borers for a workshop based role in Singleton.|
|One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking experienced Machinist – Line Borers for a workshop based role in Singleton.
To be successful in this role we require a strong commitment to team work which includes flexibility to work shift work and overtime when required and pulling your weight alongside your team mates in order to contribute to the overall performance and success of the team.
You will be responsible for
• Reclaiming bores on earth moving equipmentYou will have
• Producing work to specific manufacturing standards, sizes and finishes
• Working as an integral part of the line boring team
• Attending to jobs both on customer premises and in the workshop
• Machinist qualifications
• Comprehensive knowledge of engineering and fabrication solutions
• Work history in a similar environment
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems while unsupervised on-site
• Pride in your workmanship
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Sound knowledge and commitment to WH&S policies and procedures.
• Adhere to Drug & Alcohol Policies (induction & training purposes, in house and on customer premises)
• A willingness to learn new skills
The qualifications/certifications required include:
These roles offer:
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
Would you like to apply to this job?