One Key Resources,
part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking experienced Bench Hand / Blast Crew Assistants
to work for our client who is a Tier 1 mining house located in the Northern Bowen Basin. The positions commence immediately and offers ongoing work. Hiring criteria:
In return we offer:
- Hold a current Queensland Security Clearance for Explosives licence
- Previous work history/ experience in a blasting crew in the recent past
- Police clearance or willingness to obtain (at your expense)
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies (as applicable)
- Possess or willing to obtain current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Induction
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- Current Driver's Open Drivers licence
** Please NOTE that these are not “New to Industry” positions and only applications who have demonstrated previous mining experience will be considered!!
- Flight Subsidy available - $100 per
- Immediate Start and Ongoing Position
- 7on/7off, Day Roster
- Competitive remuneration
- BIBO or Residential Role
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
- Opportunity to work with a renowned Tier 1 Mining House;
If you can meet all the hiring criteria points, do not delay and hit the “APPLY
” button now to take advantage of this rare exciting opportunity.