One Key Resources, Fircroft Group, is an employer of choice providing specialist Labour-hire and Permanent solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries across Australia.
Our Client, Energy Power Systems Australia (EPSA) is an established CAT dealership, nationally providing engine distribution, power rental and generation solutions.
They are committed to being customer focused and value Integrity, Teamwork, Commitment, Excellence, Respect & Innovation.
The Service Technician - Electrical will be based in the Emerald Branch, with the purpose to ensure the effective running and maintenance of the Power and Compressed and Air Products.
What’s on offer to you:
Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Permanent position
- Close-knit team and strong team culture
- ASAP start
- Career Development opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent Salary with Bonus Structure
- FMCV & Phone
- Based in Emerald, would consider candidates willing to relocate
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
- Installation, Servicing, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Power, Compressed Air & Temperature control equipment on site or at the workshop
- Minor overhauls
- General yard upkeep, including delivery and pick up of equipment
- Connecting generators/ TC units for load testing
- Operate Forklift as required
- Valid QLD Electrical Fitter/ Electrical Mechanic license
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Forklift License
- Experience in servicing, fault finding & troubleshooting with Generators, Compressors
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with customers
- Travel is required to customer sites for repairs and services
- The ability to work autonomously and strong problem-solving skills
If this role is of interest please click on Apply and follow the prompt
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.