||We are looking for an Underground Production Engineer to develop and implement production plans
|One Key Resources, Fircroft Group, is an employer of choice providing specialist Labour-hire and Permanent solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries across Australia.
Our Client is a leading gold mine company with locations globally.
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Production Engineer to join their underground site team on a Permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement short-term schedules, ensuring they align with operational targets of the monthly and quarterly production plans
- Design stopes and subsequent drill and blast plans to maintain minimal dilution and maximum recovery
- Develop, implement and record mine information to ensure safe and economic target delivery
- Identify improvement areas by reconciling mined plan versus actual improvement
- Actively identify risks and threats to eliminate/ minimise risk
- Undertake additional / alternative responsibilities as requested by the Senior Engineer: Mine Production
- Facilitating the Lean and Short-interval control meetings
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Mining Engineering Qualification
- Underground Engineering experience with exposure to the production phases within Gold Mining
- Exposure to Contract mining Environments
- Experience using Mining Software (Deswik)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- WA First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency is desirable
- Current WA Dangerous Goods Card
These roles offer:
- Permanent position
- Market competitive salary base + 9.5% super, health allowance and bonuses
- This role is offered on a 8/6 roster
- Residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie.
If this role is of interest please click on Apply and follow the prompt
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.