|We are recruiting for an experienced CHPP Coordinator for our client at an Underground Mine site in the Bowen Basin, near Emerald.|
|One Key Resources, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are recruiting for an experienced CHPP Coordinator for our client at an Underground Mine site in the Bowen Basin, near Emerald.
The successful candidate needs to be able to work with various teams i.e. Production, Tech Services and Maintenance to ensure the production forecast meets the business requirements.
• Sound understanding of materials handling and mineral processing
• High level of proficiency with excel
• Capacity to multitask effortlessly
• Coal logistics background who can implement sound and clear communications to ensure best practice with:
o Managing the rail scheduling and liaise clearly with client’s logistics team
o Stockpile Management practices and quality delivery
o Comprehensive understanding of Coal Quality
o Develop and maintain rosters and manning
o Update and deliver accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports
We are seeking someone who has the energy and ground game whilst demonstrating ownership of role to enhance our client’s business value through challenging the norm to deliver best in industry KPI’s.
Requirements for the role;
· Ongoing work - Immediate Start
· 5/2 – Monday to Friday roster
· Excellent rates plus Super paid on all rostered hours.
· Residential role – be home every night!
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?